GardenRant welcomes “guest ranters” who want to take over our little piece of cyberspace for the day. Whether you’re in the plant industry or just an ordinary gardener with an axe to grind, you’re invited. Because GardenRant is read by garden writers, editors, publishers, and other garden bloggers, it’s a great way to get your story out to gardeners, communicators, and industry insiders.
What, exactly, is a Guest Rant?
- First, roughly 400-1,000 words.
- Second, it’s highly opinionated. Take a position on an issue, pro or con. Rant or rave, just have a point of view. Be unguarded and informal.
- Third, it’s interesting. Surprise us. Get people talking.
- Fourth, 3-5 relevant photos are required, and they must be sized no bigger than 850 pixels on their widest aspect. That’s anywhere from 150-300MBs for average images.
- We’re looking for posts that are interesting and personal and off-the-cuff and fun. Seriously, no PR talk, and no how-to.
Would you like to pitch an article idea to GardenRant? Complete the form below and we will get back to you!