Connect with Michele Owens on:
Social Media Websites:
Posts by Michele Owens:
- A Few Thoughts About Timing
- Sisyphus as Orchardist
- Off the Leash
- Want to Live to 100? Two Words: Vegetable Garden
- Half-Assed, Lazy, and Extremely Successful
- Most Likely To Be Pilfered
- Vegetables Should Taste Good!
- Adoptive Mothers on the Job
- A Barren Year
- Stanford Organic Study Ignores Variety Differences
- Pick Up Both Shovel and Fork!
- Garden Writers Should See the World
- No Babysitting Required
- Send Me to the Commune
- The Story Ends Well For Heronswood
- A Theme of Complaint
- Green for President
- Am I Eating the Right End?
- Grazing My Way Through The Lull
- Patience With the Experiment
Michele Owens writes about gardening for publications that have included O, The Oprah Magazine and Organic Gardening. Her book about vegetable gardening, Grow the Good Life, will be published by Rodale Books in February of 2011.
She is also the co-author of three nationally best-selling business books, Executive Warfare, Career Warfare, andBrand Warfare, with former John Hancock CEO David F. D’Alessandro. Brand Warfare was named one of the best business books of 2001 by Library Journal.
She is the former chief speechwriter for Governor William F. Weld of Massachusetts and worked on his 1996 Senate campaign. She was also a staff speechwriter for another distinctive voice in American politics, Governor Mario Cuomo of New York.
Michele considers her vegetable garden one of the great joys of her life and yakking about gardening with Garden Rant’s extremely well-informed and scorchingly opinionated readership another. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.