Connect with Elizabeth Licata on:
Social Media Websites:gwi
Posts by Elizabeth Licata:
- We have a winner!
- Here come the bulbs—and a GIVEAWAY
- Why I can’t get too excited about the White House vegetable garden
- How I stopped worrying and learned to accept hydrangeas the way they are now
- Bulb mistakes I have known and now avoid
- Gardening via Groupon
- Oh, how sweet—they’re getting married!
- Annuals are forever
- Bulb fanatics are losing a best friend
- Late summer color
- Promoting biodiversity on the local airwaves
- No bouquets at the Olympics this time
- “Nobody smells roses any more.”
- #TBT Fifteen years on Garden Walk
- What do we think about stone?
- When you’re at the beach, but it’s still your day to post …
- The meadow rue’s lament
- Calling long range forecasting on its BS
- Thanks for the memories!
- Gardening and love
Elizabeth Licata has been a regular writer for Garden Rant since 2007, after contributing a guest rant about the overuse of American flags in front gardens. She lives and gardens in Buffalo, N.Y., which, far from the frozen wasteland many assume it to be, is a lush paradise of gardens, historic architecture, galleries, museums, theaters, and fun. As editor of Buffalo Spree magazine, Licata helps keep Western New Yorkers apprised about what is happening in their region. She is also a freelance writer and art curator, who’s been published in Fine Gardening, Horticulture, ArtNews, Art in America, the Village Voice, and many other publications. She does regularly radio segments for the local NPR affiliate, WBFO.
Licata is involved with Garden Walk Buffalo, the largest free garden tour in the US and possibly the world,and has written the text for a book about Garden Walk. She has also written and edited several art-related books. Contact Elizabeth: ealicata at yahoo.com