Connect with Amy Stewart on:
Social Media Websites:Amy_Stewart
Posts by Amy Stewart:
- I Wish They All Could Be California Flowers
- It’s For a Good Cause, People!
- Grafted Tomatoes! A Million of Them!
- I’ll Have My Aronia Cocktail Now, Please.
- The Drunken Botanist Goes to Manhattan…
- Get a Job: Lau Hodges, Director of Operations, Conservatory of Flowers
- The Drunken Botanist Tour, and You Should Totally Grow These
- Drunken Botanist Tour Dates: Southwest, East Coast, and Where is the Gin?
- The Drunken Botanist Tour: Milwaukee to Miami, and Beyond. Plus, Whiskey.
- This Week in Drunken Botanist Tour Dates, and I’m Ready for Some Tequila
- Drunken Botanist Pacific Northwest Dates, And Rum Drinks for Everyone!
- Drunken Botanist West Coast Tour, And it’s Vodka Week!
- Susan Morrison’s Incredibly Cool New Garden App
- The Drunken Botanist Road Show, Plus Your Weekly Cocktail
- Blast From the Past: Botanical Cocktail Ingredients, 1858 Style
- I Must Have This.
- See you in Seattle? Plus: Plants in Bottles and How to Organize Them
- Drinking Vinegars: The Other Kind of Shrub
- The Cocktail Garden: More “After” Photos
- The Cocktail Garden: Before and After
In love with: earthworms, chickens, poisons, and a very dry Martini
Opposed to: pansies, power tools, and homeowners associations
Best plant: All salvias
Worst plant: All bedding annuals
Winner of: American Horticultural Society Book Award, California Horticulture Society Writers Award, National Endowment for the Arts Literature Fellowship, Hill Elementary School 6th Grade Egg Run (honorable mention)
Contributing editor to: Fine Gardening magazine
On Twitter at: Amy_Stewart
Resident of: Northern California. USDA Zone 9, Sunset Climate Zone 17. “Heat-loving plants disappoint or dwindle here.”
Painter of: Hens, vegetables, New York City. Check it out at Daily Paintworks.
Got something on your mind? Drop a line here: