Connect with Amy Stewart on:
Social Media Websites:Amy_Stewart
Posts by Amy Stewart:
- Margaritas in Denver, And a Request for Your Vote
- Rant on the Road: Charlotte, Birmingham, Back to Charlotte, and Back to Denver!
- Rant on the Road: DC, Atlanta, Charlotte
- Rant on the Road: Denver, DC
- Rant on the Road: Livermore, Denver
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s Novel of Botanical Exploration
- Rant on the Road: San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers
- 66 Square Feet–We Have a Winner!
- Rant on the Road: Garden Bloggers Conference
- Find a Great Novel at Your Local Botanical Garden
- eBooks in Bloom
- Have I Become “Organic Until”????
- Garden Bloggers Conference: An Update
- Adventures in Gardening? Define “Adventure.”
- This Week in Crazy Rhubarb Lady
- Rant on the Road: Garden Bloggers Conference in Atlanta
- The Redventure Romp Cocktail
- Rant on the Road: New Orleans, Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha’s Vineyard
- Really Good News is Everywhere
- Hey, Mayor Bloomberg! Here’s Your New Compost Plan
In love with: earthworms, chickens, poisons, and a very dry Martini
Opposed to: pansies, power tools, and homeowners associations
Best plant: All salvias
Worst plant: All bedding annuals
Winner of: American Horticultural Society Book Award, California Horticulture Society Writers Award, National Endowment for the Arts Literature Fellowship, Hill Elementary School 6th Grade Egg Run (honorable mention)
Contributing editor to: Fine Gardening magazine
On Twitter at: Amy_Stewart
Resident of: Northern California. USDA Zone 9, Sunset Climate Zone 17. “Heat-loving plants disappoint or dwindle here.”
Painter of: Hens, vegetables, New York City. Check it out at Daily Paintworks.
Got something on your mind? Drop a line here: