Who's Ranting About Us

We love our guest ranters

And to show just how much we love them, we had these badges created for them to display on GardenRantGuestBadge their own blogs, or to use in some other way we look forward to seeing.  (T-shirts, anyone?)

The GardenRant Guest badge goes to the 30-some garden writers who've come here to vent, inform, and entertain.  So guests, come and get your graphic, which you can have link to your post here (just a suggestion).

GardenRantTop10Badge Then, of course, the Top 10 GardenRanter 2009 badge goes to the six guests who most stirred the passions of our readers in the past year, even drawing lurkers out from the shadows in some cases.  (The other Top Rants were by the regulars.

So a big shout-out and "Y'all come back!" to the Top GardenRanters of 2009:  Shawna Coronado, Ed Bruske, Joe Lamp'l, Susan Morrison, Maureen Decombe and Ken Druse.

Posted by on January 16, 2010 at 4:46 am, in the category Who's Ranting About Us.

13 responses to “We love our guest ranters”

1. Thank you! It was a thrill to guest-rant with you. I’ll put up my badge as soon as I figure out how to do it!

2. I’m honored to post the badge on my website! In fact…a tattoo may be in order – THAT’S how excited I am!

3. Kathleen says:

Thanks. As soon as I read the Flanagan’s article on school garden in the Atlantic, I looked forward to reading about it on Garden Rant. You’re my go-to.

4. I’m going to say this with your best interest at heart. Those badges are really hard to read. Perhaps the words should be a color that isn’t in the background.

5. Aja Rennie says:

Woohoo! I get a badge! Thanks for the chance to rant, and I have to say even when I disagree with your other guest ranters they are AWESOME and bring great topics to everyone.

6. Done! Looking forward to more opportunities to rant.

7. I’m just grateful you gave me the chance to guest rant. Thanks again.

8. Plantanista says:

I am more excited about this than the time we found morels growing along our side yard! Wow!

I’ll wear my badge with pride!

9. Ed Bruske says:

So I guess this makes me a deputy ranter?

10. David says:

Wonderful! Thanks again for the opportunity to rant. I’d love to do it again in 2010. I’ll add a badge to my blog. Now.

11. Cool! Wish I had something I felt all ranty about. I really, really, have to stop feeling so mellow. Seriously.

12. Thanks for the badge – can’t wait for a 2010 spot – and thanks for always giving us wonderful garden news. We love it!

Shawna Coronado