- Stiff leather things I’ll never use again
- Versatile work gloves, though all too large
- Waterproof gloves, regular length and extra length – useful for hundreds of jobs
- Shown in the photo below, the workhorses of my gardening life – covered in mud, riddled with fingertip holes, and stretched beyond fitting. To be trashed.
- A very promising pair of West Country recycled ones – in purple – that I’m eager to try and review.
- Some pink Atlas gloves at $7/pair, yet to be tested.
- And not in the photo (coz they were in my office – go figure!) some Womenwork stretch gloves, all high-tech with “micro suede”, Velcro, you name it.
Reviews of all of them are coming soon but first – where to hang ‘em? Anybody got the perfect way to store your gloves – so they”ll dry out, and you can see what you’ve got? Because the “system” of stack of gloves in various places, indoors and out, is simply not working for me.
Posted by Susan Harris on December 20, 2008 at 4:36 am, in the category Grab Bag.