But is it Art?

I’ll Have What She’s Having

Body
Sorry the photo’s not better.  The one sunny day we have in Eureka and I decide to go photograph a garden.

Anyway.  She was lovely, and quite unexpected in this grandmother’s garden.

Posted by on August 11, 2008 at 5:47 am, in the category But is it Art?.
Comments are off for this post

10 Responses to “I’ll Have What She’s Having”

  1. gsdraiss says:

    Hey quit spying < --> (binoculars) on my wife!!!!!!

    The (loves lady godiva) TROLL

  2. I have to speak up for grandmothers everywhere, especially those of us who garden! Just because our children have procreated, doesn’t mean that we’ve lost our libido or that we can’t have a little X-rated fun… :-)

    A reminder to all of you that this is the last week of the contest to help me pick out photos for my book, “Sustainable Gardening for Florida.” I’m giving away two books, and since only 15 of you have responded so far, your odds are very good. Here’s the link back to that topic: http://www.gardenrant.com/my_weblog/2008/07/help-pick-pics.html

    On Friday, the 15th, it’s over. Also if you have responded, and there is not a link back to a website, please let me know how to get in contact with you. I look forward to a big surge this week. Thanks very much.

  3. Benjamin says:

    Gross. My retinas need transplants.

  4. Marte says:

    Way to go Ginny! I’m a grandma too and I’m all for x rated fun. The garden is one of the sexiest places anyway, right? All that wanton pollinating.

  5. Rosella says:

    On behalf of grannies like me — before you get to be a granny, you get to be a mother, and I seem to remember some pre-conditions for motherhood and I don’t mean jogging strollers.

    Lovely surprise in the garden, and I would love to have someone like that lying in my pansy patch.

  6. luise h. says:

    MY EYES,MY EYES!OK,I get it,Grandmothers can be sexy too.I dont think that partucular Statue would work in my Garden,though.

  7. nikki says:

    I say: Power to the Grandmother’s! Theres is a state of grace I can only hope to aspire to one day.

  8. Ron Sullivan says:

    If thine eye offend thee, Benjamin, pluck it out. There is every possibility that your parents AND grandparents and even your ancestors before them had (gasp) sex. Maybe they even enjoyed it.

    I do like that sculpture. Very relaxing.

  9. Do you take vitamin pills or a liquid vitamin supplement? Which is best? Did you know that pills are only absorbed by your body in the amount of 20%, the other 80% is money down the drain. While liquid supplements on the other hand are absorbed up to 98%! So, which one should you choose? Liquid all the way.

  • Follow Garden Rant

    Follow Me on Pinterest RSS